Sweet graduation wishes

 

 Sweet graduation wishes

Best wishes for graduation, I hope you achieve all your goals and dreams. I know you will succeed because you study and work so hard! Good luck on the next giant step, one that will lead to so many more! I am behind you 100% and completely support your decision to go to the next level in school!


It has been a hard year, and I could not have passed without you by my side. Graduation day will be so much sweeter with you there. I love you!

Sweet graduation wishes

It has been a pleasure getting to know you the past four years. You have grown into a beautiful person with a wonderful future ahead of you. The future is bright for you and your precious family. Congratulations on your graduation!


I hope you have the most wonderful, amazing, and awesome & kick Ass College years ever. I am so proud of you and know you are going to do amazing things. I will always be here for you and love you no matter how far away we live. Congrats and Good luck!!


I can’t begin to understand what you are feeling, I can just hope that it is worth all the hard work and sacrifice. You’ve made me so proud and I couldn’t be happier for you. We love you so much. Good luck in your future endeavors!


I am so proud of you. You are a true inspiration and example to many. I’m honored to call you my best friend, and I’m honored to be a part of your life. You can and will do amazing things. I know it! Congratulations!


I have been proud to call you my best friend. You are the most amazing person I know and I could never imagine this day without you standing here with me. Congratulations!

Hey babe, Well, you are about to graduate so I thought I would send you a little something. You are still the most amazing person I know, and I seriously love you to death! You have made my life so much better, and I will never forget how lucky I am to have you. Stay sweet!


I am sure you will do great no matter what you choose to do after college. I love you so much and I can’t wait to see where life takes you. I’m proud of your dedication and hard work. You are the most wonderful person in my life, without you my life would be incomplete.


Hey baby, I hope your graduation day is as wonderful as you are! Congrats baby!


How we made it all the way to graduation is still beyond me. I look around the class and see friends from preschool, elementary school, middle school, high school and college. I can’t believe the years have flown by so quickly. You were there with me through it all and for that I am truly grateful. You are my best friend and I am proud to have you as a friend forever!


Congratulations! You made it, and I couldn’t be prouder. You have accomplished so much and you deserve all the recognition you can get. Don’t worry about the future too much, because you will do amazing no matter where life takes you. Congratulations, grad!


I just want to say that you are the sweetest guy I have ever met. You already know how much I care about you and how much I love your laugh and how you smile that adorable smile of yours when you are having a good time. I wasn’t so sure at first but now knowing you as well as I do, I can tell that we would be an amazing couple.


Dear mom and dad, We are so very proud of you. You have been everything to us, friends, parents and more. We love you so much. We hope that you have an amazing time and we wish you the best in life. Congratulations. Chris and Adrian


To my dearest friend I hope that you find everything you are looking for in life. I will always cherish the memories we made. Thanks for all the good times.


You’ve been like a little sister to me and I will always be here for you. You have given me such joy in your friendship, it has been an amazing 8 years and so much has happened with us. So, here is to the next adventure, be prepared to stay up late as you work on your new job, and have fun as you pack up all your stuff (I will help). I love you!


If there is one thing I have learned, it’s that you are one of your most important life-long investments. Make sure you take proper care of yourself in all aspects of life, as it will lead to happiness. And remember that things can change quickly, so make the best of your time with friends and family while you can!


Congratulations graduation messages for best friend

Congratulations! We are all so proud of you for graduating. You have worked very hard and deserve to be honored. Go out there and make a name for yourself. Your family and friends support you 100%.


There is no one else I’d rather have graduated with. You are a friend that I’ve had since childhood and they don’t make them like you anymore. You have a heart of gold and the ability to always put others before yourself.


I can’t wait to go to the party! You are my best friend and I am so glad we stumbled upon each other and became friends. I am amazed at how we have stuck together for so much longer than others. We will be friends forever, hopefully, until one of us kicks it old school. Good luck with grad!


I am so proud of all your accomplishments; graduating high school, moving out and passing your drivers test. I could never have done what you have done. I am just so happy that you are my best friend and that we can still do our crazy adventures together .


You are the best! Thanks for everything! A great friend like you comes once in a lifetime. You are my soul mate, my right hand, my left arm and one of the most important parts of my life. Classmates and teachers always say that we should find a friend like you, so I’m really lucky to have found such an amazing man as you are.


Wishing you all the best in life. You are such a bright, intelligent and wonderful person. I know you’ll have a great future ahead of you. Keep up the good work; you’re going to be outstanding!


I could spend hours and hours just thinking about you. I love your smile, your beautiful eyes, your perfect personality, and everything else is just as wonderful. You are so amazing in every way a person can be. I love you!


Through it all you have been my best friend. We’ve shared so many stories and smiles, laughs and fights. You are the person who holds a special place in my heart, you are the one I want to spend forever with. You are my best friend and always will be. I am lucky to have you!


Wishing you the best of luck in your studies. Hopefully we will be together soon to celebrate your success with a big party!


I am so proud of you! You’re my shining star, and always will be. I know when you look back on this accomplishment; you will also look back at all the wonderful memories you had along the way. I love you with all my heart!

I’m so happy for you and proud of you to graduate! I love you so much, my best friend in the whole universe and I wish you the best in everything.


Thank you for being such a big part of my life. I want you to know how proud I am of you and your accomplishments. You are truly one of the kindest, funniest people I know and it is an honor to be your friend. Congratulations on your graduation from high school, here’s to a great future!


Happy graduation! We made it! I couldn’t have done it without you. I’m proud of you. Love you tons and good luck.


Congratulations on graduating! It was degrees of awesome to watch you grow, learn and advance. You always had the ability but I am so happy that you found a way to make it happe
n. You are the best friend a person could have and I am proud to call you mine. Cheers to the next chapter <b>best friend</b>!


You made it! I am so happy for you! You deserve all your success and more. I’m so proud to call you my best friend. I hope from here on out every year brings more happiness than the last. Congratulations!!!


Hey there! I’m officially a college graduate and I wanted to thank you for always being there by my side. The last 4 years have been really special and I got to share all of them with you…I love that we have known each other for over a decade. Thanks for being my best friend!


Congrats on your graduation!!! This is a great accomplishment. I am so glad to count you in my life. I couldn’t have done it without you!


My heart is full with mixed emotions. I am happy for you, but saying goodbye is hard. You have been my friend forever and the idea of not seeing your face everyday seems so foreign. I will miss you terribly, but know that I am always here if you need me. Congratulations my love!


You are so much more than just a friend, you are like the sister I never had. Your friendship means everything to me and I wouldn’t be the girl I am today without your guidance. Thank you for all you have done for me and I promise to do everything in my power to make you proud.

Graduation message to best friend

Happy graduation! I am so happy you made it! You deserve it with all your hard work and dedication. I know you can do anything you put your mind to. We will always be best friends! Treat yourself to something nice like the yearbook!


Dear best friend, you are my sister from another mister. I am so lucky to have someone like you in my life. You are the kindest and most generous person I know. I will treasure our friendship for the rest of my life.


You are one of my best friends in the entire world and I can’t imagine my life without you. You mean more to me than you will ever know. There is so much I want to say, but love is all I need to say to show you how much I care.


You are one of a kind, and I will love you forever. Whatever life brings us, wherever each of us may go, our friendship will last forever.


Best of luck to you in your new career! I feel like our friendship is more than that. I hope we continue to be best friends and take on any adventures life throws at us. On top of all that, let’s be honest you’re a pretty awesome guy and I wouldn’t trade the memories and laughs for anything. Congrats again!


We started our journey as kids, and I couldn’t be happier to end it with my best friend. You are the most beautiful, caring, loving person that I have ever met. I am so inspired by you and am so lucky to call you my best friend. Here’s to the adventures to come!


Thank you for always being there for me. Even when I don’t want you to be, even when I push you far away, you still find a way back into my life. You are the most amazing friend that anyone could ever ask for, and I love you for everything you have done for me over the years.


Congrats, girl! I'm so proud of you. Go out there and conquer the world - I know you can do it! I love you.


Congratulation message for brother graduation

Congratulations on graduating college! I have so many great memories of you at school and now watching you as a successful engineer is awesome! I’m proud of you and so happy I could share this day with you. We’ll always be together and our lives will never be apart. My brother, my best friend, my family and most important my life!


Dear brother, I am so proud of you today. I know how much hard work and dedication went into your success today. You are a wonderful person and I am so happy to call you mine. Congratulations dear brother! Keep on doing things that would make our parents proud. Good luck in your future endeavours!


Wishing you all the best brother ever!!I hope you will achieve your goals and dreams. I promise to help you when you need it. Love you lots, Ryan


Congratulations to my brother on his graduation! I am so proud of you!! Job well done, may all your dreams come true in this world and beyond.


You are the most amazing person I know. I am so proud of you making it through this tough journey. I know that with your hard work, determination and dedication you will go very far in life. I’m so happy to be your brother and am so thankful for our friendship. I love you!


Congratulations to my brother, who has been through so much in the past five years. Looking forward to the next year attending graduate school and getting promoted. Have a great time celebrating with family tonight, I know they will be as excited as I am! 


Congrats bro for passing college,you did it!!! Loving you. I’m the proudest sister ever!


Congradulation! You did it! We are so proud of you and your achievements. Everyone is so happy for you. We all love you very much!


Congratulation for graduating from college! It is not only a milestone in your life, but also a huge step towards the future. I am so proud of you, and even though you are closer to me now than you have ever been, I miss you. Hoping that our lives will have even greater meaning and happier times from here on.


Congrats on your graduation! We are so proud of you. Keep up the hard work, and let us know if you need anything.


Congratulations on your promotion! I’m so proud of you. All your hard work and dedication has paid off. I’m so happy for you. Miss you already, love you always!

 Congratulation message for brother graduation

Congratulations, sis! I am so proud and happy to see you graduate. I am very thankful you are my sister. Love, Lauren


I'm proud of you for accomplishing something so great for yourself. I'm proud of you for being brave and doing what you wanted to do. I've always looked up to you and now I can even more. You are who have made me proud this day not only by graduating but by being my sister!


Congratulations, my sister! I know the work you’ve put into your education and now it really paid off. I’m very proud of you. You’re a wonderful woman and I know your future will be bright. You will always be my big sister . . . and best friend. Love from [your name or, if you’re unknown to her, use a close family name].


Congratulations on getting your degree! I couldn’t ask for a better sister (although I could ask for a younger one)! And a sister that didn’t live so far away. Love you tons and hope everything is going well at school!


Congratulations, dear friend. I am so happy and excited for you. I know your dreams will become a reality now that you’re finished with school. Now you don’t want to get married or have children, but try not to forget about me because I am always by your side in any situation.


I cannot believe how far you have come and how proud I am. You are a strong, independent and beautiful woman now. I couldn’t have done this without your love and support. May your dreams continue to come true!


I am so proud of you!!! You’re one step closer to your degree. I always knew you could accomplish ANYTHING you set your mind to. No matter what you accomplish in life, know that I will be there to cheer you on every step of the way! I can’t wait to hear about your first day as a college student!



Congratulation message for girlfriend graduation

I knew when I met you that it would be a match made in heaven. You are the sweetest, warmest, most amazing girl ever. I am so glad to be a part of your life and proud to call you my girlfriend. Congrats on graduating!!! We did it babe!


I couldn’t be happier for you that you are graduating. You are the most intelligent, hard working, disciplined and fun person I know, and I am proud of the strong woman you have become. You deserve all the happiness in the world!


I just wanted to say congratulations on your graduation, and I know you will be the very best in your new position! I am so excited that you are finally going to be doing what you have always wanted to do with your life. By the way, I love you too much to let you get away that easily.


I am so proud of you! You have been an inspiration for me ever since we first met in college. I couldn’t be happier for this accomplishment in your life. This is the beginning to something great. Life is full of surprises and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for you. Congrats again! Hope you had a wonderful trip, hope it was worth it :)


I am so happy for you! I know you have worked so hard to get here and all your hard work is paying off. You are only going to learn from this point on & I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you. Always remember that I have your back and I believe in you. Keep up the good work!


Congrats on your graduation! This is just a short note to tell you how proud I am of you and to thank you for always encouraging me. Keep up the good work and remember that any goal is possible with hard work, dedication and patience. I love you!


I am so proud of you. You are such a hard worker who will go far in life and I’m glad to have been a part of your journey. I hope this graduation is just the first step to many more good things to come. Congratulations!


All through high school I had a crush on you. Then for the first time when I saw you in college, it was more than just a simple crush, I fell deeply in love with you. It took me a while to realize what exactly was going on. But like they say, you only fall when you climb up - and it took me climbing up to truly realize what I wanted. The happiness didn’t come from where we were or from things; but from you. You taught


I am so proud of how far you have come, yet I am still amazed at how far you are going. You are such an amazing person and the light of my life, I just can’t wait to see what you will teach me next. Congratulations sweetie! I love you!


Congrats on getting your degree! I couldn’t be prouder of you. I love you with all my heart!


I am so proud of you. I know how much work you put into getting your doctorate. I can’t imagine being at the top of your class and having to write a thesis. But what I want to say is that no matter what, I will be by your side every step of the way. I will support you through all the struggles and I will be right by your side when you achieve everything!


Congratulations, Em! Today we celebrate your success and your hard work! Now you are a doctor! I am so proud of you, my little one. I know how hard it has been to win this award. I know it has been challenging. You have done such a great job! I love you so much!

Congratulation message for boyfriend graduation

I’m so glad to call you my boyfriend. I love every moment we share and can’t wait for our future together! I know you will do great in life and I am so lucky to be part of your journey. I love you!


I love you, my dear boyfriend. I’m so proud of your hard work and dedication. You have come so far and worked so hard to get to where you are today. I couldn’t be more proud or excited for you. Follow your heart and lead the way. Live life with no regrets living in the moment.


Since the very first day we’ve known each other, you've had a positive impact on my life. We've shared some amazing moments thanks to your presence, but there are also many more left to experience. I want to be by your side for all of those moments, and I want to spend another X years with you. You've become a part of my life, and I couldn't wish for anyone else to be a part of it. Congratulations!


I can’t believe you are graduating! I remember when we first met, a scared little boy with a heart of gold. Now here you are, going off to start your adult life as a young man who is ready to make a difference in this world. I will be excited to see what the future brings for you, but at the same time I will miss all the adventures that we have had together.


Thanks for being such a great boyfriend. Love you bunch - Can’t wait to see what the future has in store for us.


As you walk on stage to accept your degree from the University, I want to wish you luck! I wanted to be there, but with my busy schedule it just wasn’t possible. I am very proud of you, and I know you will do great. I hope all the way at home you don’t feel lonely, because no matter how far away I will always be thinking of you and missing you! I love you and may God bless your day!


I wish that I was there to be there for you as you walked and crossed the stage, but I knew you didn’t want my tears. I knew I have to be strong for you and support you. With great pride and joy in my heart, I watched you walk across the stage with honor! Congratulations on your graduation.


I am so proud of you. That’s all I’ve ever wanted for you. You are going to be a great nurse, and I love you so much. I can’t wait for you to come home and tell me more about all your new adventures in nursing school. I hope you have a safe and fun summer, and thanks again for the gorgeous flower arrangement. It’s the most amazing flowers I’ve ever seen. Have a great day!


We are so proud of you and all that you have accomplished. We can’t wait to see what the future holds for you! Happy Graduation!!


Congratulations on graduating from vet school! I am so proud of you. I know you will be an amazing doctor and take care of all the pets in the world! I know all this because that’s how you take care of me. You are so smart, caring and handsome. I definitely want to see you after school is over, since we already have one cat and dog, how about a kitten next?


Congratulations on your completion of grad school! I knew you could do it! I really am proud of you, and I’m so happy to see things working out. It’s been a long time coming, but you made it through.


Congratulations on making it through another semester! I hope this card brightens your day, and helps you beat the Monday afternoon blues. Your hard work paid off and I am so proud of you.


Post a Comment

PLEASE ADD YOUR COMMENT LET'S KNOW HOW YOU FEEL

Previous Post Next Post